- Location – 161 Thomas St, Ushers, Dublin, Ireland
- Wi-Fi – Yes
- Regular cappuccino – 3euro(8oz)
- Coffee bean – Cloud Picker coffee
- Brunch serve – Sandwich/Cake
- Opening hours – Monday to Sunday (07:30 – 05:30)/ Saturday (07:30 – 06:00)
The cafe located directly on Tomas Street which is very easy to fine. Also, there is Guinness Storehouse nearby the cafe.
They have a good selection of sandwiches and mini cakes.
The most charming of this cafe is huge outdoor sitting place through the cafe back door!! when the weather is nice, this place would the one of a nice option to have a cup of coffee and chill out 🙂
Pros – Great outdoor sitting area, nice coffee, and friendly staffs
Con – Outdoor sitting area can be affected by weather heavily 😉